2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

mikey6p

Members Only
Lakewood, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sidan
Nope, his cooking was fantastic. I got a crazy sinus/head cold. All that fresh air and no smog shocked my system :giggle:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Well in that case, I'm blaming @death_roll 's cooking. :D

As long as it's not a stomach / gastrointestinal-related issue then I'm not worried.

I had some of the leftovers before and the chicken tasted really blah, it may have been because it rode in the trunk for a few hours on the way home last night.

SpiderGirl

Michiana
Vehicle Model
Insight
Body Style
EX w/ Navi
Yeah, I'm sure you weren't the reason. I just wanted to give you a hard time since you were working pretty hard at the stove. Thank you, btw. The food was great!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
@brucebartlow - that is for the tip about the GoPro!

I saw them pull up when Nate and I got there. They didn't say hi or even check out Nate's Subie. :shrug:

They probably had no clue what The Dragon was and were there just to see the dam.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I woke up every morning at the dragon congested. Got home, woke up...nothing. Dragon allergies :snow:
I had wisdom tooth problems the entire time at the dragon, and now it's getting worse. :help:
It's getting close to me not being able to open my mouth.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The Ducati Dude was right. This is one special group.

We're very intense :driving:
I woke up every morning at the dragon congested. Got home, woke up...nothing. Dragon allergies :snow:
I had wisdom tooth problems the entire time at the dragon, and now it's getting worse. :help:
It's getting close to me not being able to open my mouth.

Getting them pulled?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
BTW thanks for the hot wheels @mattsbobo , they're probably the only S2000s I'll ever have, or that I can afford in good condition.

I'll be sure to return the favor with another kitteh bank / figurine

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Getting them pulled?

Probably eventually. I had this happen about 6 months ago...lasted about a week. They just started coming in within maybe the past year and half or so? I only have the top two!
The crown of those two will scrape at the webbing/gum area at the back of my mouth and causes it to swell and cover the crown...then I just can't open my mouth much at all. Not to mention it REALLY pisses off my bad TMJ. I feel like I've just taken a swift hook to the jaw. It got worse the morning we were leaving...thankfully it wasn't uncomfortable to talk while I was there. Just irritating