9thcivic 2015 Toys For Tots Shopping!

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
9 Years Of Toys For Tots:
Over $20,063 in donations given without counting charities and businesses matching our toy donations.

:dancingcoolsmiley: A big thank you goes out to @jrotax101 , @MrsJrotax101 & friends for helping to do the shop this year.

Give Us Your Toys For Tots Donations!!!!

no riding of pink ponies in the store ma'am

Just look at that line of toys & the length of that receipt!

So what's the damage?

uhhhh I think that's what's happening here!!

Off To The Mercedes Dealership Where They Are Matching The Donation Toy For Toy!

So, it'll essentially be like we've donated $2200 in merchandise to families in need this year.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped donate & participate in actually getting the items for this year. Stay tuned for hopefully some additional pictures to come from the dealership (hopefully).

:tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree:

Two additional pages of images in the gallery if you're interested!
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/9thcivic-2015-Toys-For-Tots?page=1

• Staff

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Pink tie man looks so happy! hahahah

Also, thanks for taking the time to go do all this. Tell your helpers thanks too!

Dang kids and their Civics! First they annoy me with their loud exhausts and music and now this! Being charitable and costing me $$! Ack! I can't win.

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
This is amazing!! Thank you everyone who put in all the work to buy gift for deserving children :)