9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Oh really?! :excited:

I'm a generous person, MM is a generous company.

Bored with it, I would rather have a fun car that's paid off, or just about paid off.

I'll either sell it after the awd meet, or sell it after the dragon, in order to buy a cheap winter beater, then in 2014 get something much nicer.

Last edited:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I edited the first post, you have until July 12th to reserve your room / cabin.

Fontana is setting aside 4 Azalea 2 bedroom cabins for our group as well. So start getting roomates! All of the Azalea cabins are close to each other so we'll all mostly be in a group. 15 lodge rooms as well at the discounted rate of $79.00 per night.

I'm signing and emailing the contract back to Fontana tomorrow, so from this weekend on you can start calling and making your reservations.

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I edited the first post, you have until July 12th to reserve your room / cabin.

Fontana is setting aside 4 Azalea 2 bedroom cabins for our group as well. So start getting roomates! All of the Azalea cabins are close to each other so we'll all mostly be in a group. 15 lodge rooms as well at the discounted rate of $79.00 per night.

I'm signing and emailing the contract back to Fontana tomorrow, so from this weekend on you can start calling and making your reservations.
Nice job with the rates , reserving as soon as the weekend is here.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Did they tell you the cost of the azalea cabins?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Nice job with the rates , reserving as soon as the weekend is here.

I'll update the thread and give everyone the go-ahead once I get confirmation from Fontana

Did they tell you the cost of the azalea cabins?

$179.00 / night with the fireplace $209.00 / night with the wirlpool

The cabins can hold 3-4 people comfortably, so the rate doesn't seem that bad, much better than one person in a room for $79.00 / night (like me)

Sent my money, coming in my usual 07 civic LX...

Received, I'll add you now :woot: