9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

etf

Flowery Branch, GA
Vehicle Model
Volvo S70
Body Style
Brick
Don't go too hard on Keith now, he'll want to at least see the back of the VFH.
I can't go too hard on most of you guys anymore! Over the last few meets, I've watched our group improve as drivers a whole lot. This year, I really had to press the old VFH (just ask Nix) to set a decent pace on the Fri. N. GA run. Everybody was quick and was able to keep up. I'm anticipating that Keith will be much improved after a year of autocrossing. He says that he has upgraded his car, as well. I'm going to stick with "The older I get, the faster I was."

I also want to say that this year's meet was a really great one. We had some newbs that really added to the whole experience. Thanks to Webby, Death Roll, MrsJrotax101 and others for their extraordinary effort to make this meet what it was and a special thanks to Cookstar for planting the seed in 2006!

sonej4

I should be better next year as I am planning some schools and pdx's. I wish I would have started sooner and not been into motorcycles. All I can do is learn and get better.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I can't go too hard on most of you guys anymore! Over the last few meets, I've watched our group improve as drivers a whole lot. This year, I really had to press the old VFH (just ask Nix) to set a decent pace on the Fri. N. GA run. Everybody was quick and was able to keep up. I'm anticipating that Keith will be much improved after a year of autocrossing. He says that he has upgraded his car, as well. I'm going to stick with "The older I get, the faster I was."

I also want to say that this year's meet was a really great one. We had some newbs that really added to the whole experience. Thanks to Webby, Death Roll, MrsJrotax101 and others for their extraordinary effort to make this meet what it was and a special thanks to Cookstar for planting the seed in 2006!

I think you need a faster car next year to keep us veterans in check.

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
Someone backed into my Lena 1 hr ago @ the Crown gas station in Robbinsville...
FML!!!
Just got the $$$
But they gave me a prepaid claim Visa card instead of check!!!
WTF!!!
Anyway i just find out Nationalwide owns their own bank...

mikey6p

Members Only
Lakewood, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sidan
Just got the $$$
But they gave me a prepaid claim Visa card instead of check!!!
WTF!!!
Anyway i just find out Nationalwide owns their own bank...
That's shady :shadyhat: