jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Can you post Connor's FG exhaust vid? Would like to hear on real speakers... :drool:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Can you post Connor's FG exhaust vid? Would like to hear on real speakers... :drool:

FG? :giggle: I'm kidding.

@death_roll - Can I post them up separately?

I would love to have a copy mine so I can post an example of the sound for those that ask about it.

I will ask @death_roll to see if he wants me to send them individually to people yet.

I guess Nate has the video of the Cherohala on Saturday.

I have the video of Cherohala. They were from my GoPro ;)

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I'm uploading Nate's Cherohala Skyway now along with Connor's Red Si exhaust video. Not posting it here yet. Will send it via PM to you @jrotax101. @squiggy same with you.

Also uploading my RT28 video. (nothing special)

I need to mess with my GoPro some more and change the settings so it doesn't look like I'm going slow (blah blah blah I wasn't going slow this time) :giggle:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Yea, lets send the raw footage of the launch to people who want it, then there will be a final exhaust video.

With that said I want mine posted of the smoke show :giggle:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
** PM me if you want your exhaust shoot video clips or other peoples exhaust videos **

I know Nathan you want the Skyway videos. I know Robert you want to hear Connor's SC'd Si. Lastly I know squiggy wants his.

If you don't send me a PM I am not assuming you want your clip(s).

All videos have been transferred to my laptop. Just need to upload them when I get home and send them to @death_roll

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
** PM me if you want your exhaust shoot video clips or other peoples exhaust videos **

I know Nathan you want the Skyway videos. I know Robert you want to hear Connor's SC'd Si. Lastly I know squiggy wants his.

If you don't send me a PM I am not assuming you want your clip(s).

All videos have been transferred to my laptop. Just need to upload them when I get home and send them to @death_roll

I want ur laptop!
So i can watch the whole clips :giggle:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
What videos do you want? I am not posting the exhaust shoot videos.

I can upload Nate's WRX on the Skyway / RT28. Let me do that now. :)

I just remembered the video on your cell when I got done my exhaust shoot and I was coming back.... Another video I want