Advice for new Member

PRGR19

Sac
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
I am interested in getting some lowering springs and am looking to go no lower than 1.5-1.8 inches. I was looking at Either Eibach or H&R. What springs do you guys recommend considering me not wanting to change the shocks?

Also, i was really interested in changing my shift knob to the 2008 mugen Si shift knob. Are all these older shift knobs universal fitting to the 9th gen civics?

xXFlash21Xx

Myrtle Beach, SC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I know you say you don't want to go lower then 1.8 but I'm on Skunk 2 Springs. Its really not that low. Have no issues with anything.

Attachments

• stock2.jpeg
    stock2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
webby, thanks for the advice. now the crucial part is getting the shift knob. I've called 3 dealers, one here in CA, one in GA, and one in WA. They all say it is a control item. One also expressed they would be heavily fined if they sold it to me.

What to do?
if you want a legit one, you have to find someone who has one of the mugen civics to order it.

13whitesisedan

Ponca city, Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
2007 civic si
Body Style
sedan
i have a legit type r one that sits.

PRGR19

Sac
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
http://www.kingmotorsports.com/p-4023-mugen-6mt-spherical-shift-knob.aspx

King motorsports it the authorized distributor for the United States. If it's legit, it'd be coming from them first.
http://www.kingmotorsports.com/p-4023-mugen-6mt-spherical-shift-knob.aspx

King motorsports it the authorized distributor for the United States. If it's legit, it'd be coming from them first.

You're right and I know that, but this is one of those honda controlled items. I checked the King motorsports website, but they don't have the exact "MUGEN Si" model. No matter what, i gotta get my hands on an OEM, Genuine Mugen Si shift knob. If there's anyone out there that has an '08 Mugen Si that is willing to share their VIN in order to help a brotha' out, please let me know!!

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I think @webby had two but he traded them for Aston Martins or something.... one was SC'ed and one was an over bored 2.4L NA monster with like an 8800 redline. It was an insane build. I think he retired from all that though.