Anyone here a beer advocate?

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Sam Adams Octoberfest is back out!

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Friend of mine had a party over Labor Day. Doesn't drink much but he bought all the beer I guess. He calls me up today and says he's got a big ice chest still half full of beer. Tells me I take it out of his backyard I can have it.. I was there In 5 min. :) I was expecting a bunch of bud light and other cheap pisswater.. All dos Equis and some odd others, all decent though ( Sierra Nevada torpedo, some stone IPA and other stuff).... all good stuff to me!

Was definitely a good way to end the day haha..cheers

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Friend of mine had a party over Labor Day. Doesn't drink much but he bought all the beer I guess. He calls me up today and says he's got a big ice chest still half full of beer. Tells me I take it out of his backyard I can have it.. I was there In 5 min. :) I was expecting a bunch of bud light and other cheap pisswater.. All dos Equis and some odd others, all decent though ( Sierra Nevada torpedo, some stone IPA and other stuff).... all good stuff to me!

Was definitely a good way to end the day haha..cheers

Wow. Talk about a good find.

It's surprising that someone who doesn't drink beer would buy something other than BMC products.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Didn't know you could get it in the can.. I love that stuff though. Favorite seasonal from Sam by far...

They just started it this year.

They're also going to be making 24oz Boston Lager cans.

But I agree, Octoberfest is easily my favorite Sam seasonal.

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Haha yea he's a good guy, just wanted everyone to have a good time. I saw bags and bags of aluminum cans so I know there was cheap beers too. If I wouldn't have been out of town, I would have been there to put a dent in that ice chest haha. It's ok, ill take over from here :)

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Portland Brewery Scottish Ale - different from what I usually get. A lot of malt, very little hops at the end, kinda smokey.

Not a fan. Drink it and be done.

Ninkasi Brewing Oatis - Oatmeal Stout. They be gone. Good oatmeal stout but had better back east. Brown's in Troy NY comes to mind for good OS.