Anyone here a beer advocate?

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Heard of the three philosophers...even the three musketeers... and four horsemen (not the brew, sorry).

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
hrmmm have to write that down i love sam octoberfest
So do I, Shiner's is so much better. Lol. Costco is selling a 12-pack of Shiners Oktoberfest for $12.99 and the Sam Adams Seasonal 12-pack for $13.99.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Costco sells beer for cheap. Lol. It's my usual go to beer store.
Costco HQ is at my store - makes it a friggin nightmare of greater proportion than the normal nighmare Costco is.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
I believe that's actually the only beer I've had from Left Hand. It's easily one of my favorites. A classic example of what a milk stout should be.

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
You won't believe how much a single bottle of this beer sells for

Sure, craft beer can be a little more expensive than mass-produced beer sometimes, but usually not this much. Hair of the Dog Brewing Company in Portland, Ore., announced on Twitter Wednesday that it has begun selling Hair of the Dog Dave for $2,000 per 12-ounce bottle. Why so expensive? Dave is one of the rarest beers in existence. At 29 percent alcohol by volume, it was made back in 1994 by freezing 300 gallons of the brewery's Adam beer multiple times to reduce it down to under 100 gallons. Apparently, that makes it super delicious. On top of that, Hair of the Dog is donating all proceeds to Guide Dogs for the Blind. So you can feel good about dropping two grand on beer.

:eek: