Anyone here a beer advocate?

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Will report back tomorrow. Gonna be at my girlfriend's aunt and uncle's house later. He's the only person I know that usually has a better beer stock pile than me. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Almost bought a four pack of Blackout Stout for $11.63 today..... Opted instead for the 12 pack of Celebration for $13. At a little over $1 per beer, Sierra Nevada remains to be an unreal value.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Yep. I do all my WV beer shopping at a Kroger in Morgantown. Sierra Nevada 6 packs are about $10.... but the 12 packs (Pale Ale, Celebration, Torpedo) are only $12.99.

If I go to a Wal Mart or Sams Club 6 packs of Sierra Nevada (and Great Lakes or Sams) are about $7.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
I'm gonna have one a little later after I finish all this work :giggle: I always wind down the night with a nice brew before bed time.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Been on a beer break. But I have some remnants of a 6 pack of Henry Weinhard's Root Beer. An awesome root beer!

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Took home some Sierra Nevada Narwhal and a bottle of Redstone Mead.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
After the sanding, I'll do another blotch of filler bondo on some parts of the wheel. There are a few chips in some areas. This wheel is the worst one of the 4 in terms of curb rashes. So I shouldnt have as much problems with the other 3.