Assassin's Creed Origins

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Had a buddy of mine recommend the new AC: Origins and I got it. The graphics are very nice and the gameplay overall is definitely Assassin's Creed. However, the combat engine seems to be improved, more Witcher-like than previous AC games I've played. Viewing distance though is where it's at. Here are a few screenshots.

upload_2017-11-16_20-7-37.png
upload_2017-11-16_20-6-59.png
upload_2017-11-16_20-8-46.png

One complaint - I really don't care who exactly was involved in the development of my video games; however, Ubisoft decided that the main loading screen is going to state that this "was designed, developed, and produced by a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities." I DON'T CARE! I don't need, nor particularly want, a statement every time I go to play my game that Ubisoft doesn't discriminate and that they're politically correct. The addition of this has ZERO bearing on whether I buy the game; it might actually detract from it. I want to play video games and not read political statements while I do it.
upload_2017-11-16_20-15-15.png

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Kinda dumb they would put that in there. Never really thought or cared about any of that when gaming haha. Make a good game. That’s all that matters to me.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Weird....that would eventually annoy me a bit but then you start not to notice it.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
How long does the message stay up? I mean you have SSD's bro. You shouldn't even be able to read the entire thing :giggle:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Maybe I'm just worn down with the messaging and virtue signalling everywhere these days.

@bootyluvr, that screen sits for about 10 seconds during load. I'm pretty sure it's paused to stay open that long.