Does this look right?

mhjung

Rancho Cucamonga
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
image.jpg Just noticed this today. These are my DRL. Does this look right? i unplugged the right side once to try and replace the bulb but ended up not replacing it. Made sure the bulb was securely back in the housing. It looks weird though

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Do that. If they are still off there is a headlight height adjustment.

mhjung

Rancho Cucamonga
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
The low beams are fine it's the DRL that I'm like what the heck lol. This couldn't of happened from just unplugging the bulb and plugging it back in. Or maybe I'm just super OCD. I onno

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
The drl is the same as your high beam bulb. See if it's seated properly. No one would ever see that height difference unless you're up on a wall as close as you are in that pic. It doesn't put out enough light to make it even noticeable.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Being OCD myself I like my lights high & low to shine where I want them(with in the limits of the adjusters)... This being the 1st car I haven't adjusted, only because I can't find any way to do a height adjustment on my car @Nix, I'm at a place where my DTL's(which are my high lights) are good, but would like to raise my low beams as they aren't high enough, but it looks like it can only be adjusted as a unit, as opposed the being able to adjust high and lows independently????????

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Correct. The height adjustment screw raises or lowers the entire headlight housing. Effectively raising both the high and low beam bulbs at the same time.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Correct. The height adjustment screw raises or lowers the entire headlight housing. Effectively raising both the high and low beam bulbs at the same time.

I can't "LIKE" this, but thanks for the answer........:D