Good Price for purchase on new 2015 Civic Si?

Darkone

Hey guys some quick questions:

1. I am maybe going to pull the plug on the purchase of a black Civic Si with Navigation, it will include the following accessories:
1. Wheel locks, and splash guards I think its call the Propak
2. Tinted windows

Cost will be 22,500.00 after 1 week of negotiation and playing two dealers against each other. This seems like a super price for a brand new car!!

Is it a great price or about what everyone is getting em for?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
24k is the ave price showing on truecar for the coupe w/nav in your area.

Are you doing a trade in, or do you have decent credit? Seems abnormally low for that car/those mods. The dealer has to make money off warranties, interest rates, dealer fees, or killing your trade price. Have you seen an out the door price in writing?

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
I would do without the tint/wheel locks and source them yourselves for cheaper

I normally would say the same and I did try that when I bought my car. The dealership didn't want to budge on removing the parts and I told them I didn't want to pay for them(since I could get the same items cheaper elsewhere) and would kill the deal if they didn't want to work with me. So the dealership ended up giving them to me at no charge. =)

IMO, $22,500 seems like a nice deal for an Si with NAV. I paid $1,000 less but no NAV, which is normally a $1,800 charge. I would try to get it to $22,000 if possible.

derekfriedrice

Mesa, Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I normally would say the same and I did try that when I bought my car. The dealership didn't want to budge on removing the parts and I told them I didn't want to pay for them(since I could get the same items cheaper elsewhere) and would kill the deal if they didn't want to work with me. So the dealership ended up giving them to me at no charge. =)

IMO, $22,500 seems like a nice deal for an Si with NAV. I paid $1,000 less but no NAV, which is normally a $1,800 charge. I would try to get it to $22,000 if possible.

Nice! I got lucky in the sense that my car was fresh off the truck with no addon's YET lol.