Have a Motorcycle? Get in here!

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I searched and didn't come up with anything, but if there is already a thread feel free to delete this one.

Anyways, as car fanatics, I'm sure a lot of us also have other similar hobbies. For me, during the summer, I love to ride my motorcycle every chance I can get. Before I had the Si, I was driving a 2009 GMC truck so I saved a TON of money commuting to work every day on the bike.

Post up some pictures of your bike and what you've got done to it.

Mine's a 2007 Buell Firebolt XB9R - Mods: Jardine GP1 exhaust, custom tune, and HIDs.

Two-for.

I love it, for those that don't know, Buell was manufactured by Harley Davidson for quite some time until ~2010 when they decided to liquidate the company. Erik Buell has now come back with a new company (Erik Buell Racing) and is starting to build bikes again on his own. Next summer I'm going to be purchasing a Harley just to make my commute a little more comfortable, but I can't see ever selling the Buell.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM

My car is a 2012 Coupe....... My bike is a Honda VFR (It has a V-tec V-4) . The way the bike works is the 4 valves per cylinder only runs on 2 valves until the rpm reaches 6,700 to red line(12,000), then all 4 kick in. It has a single sided swing arm (4 lugs and the wheel comes off, no adjustments).
I bought it new in '08 and have 45,000 miles on it now.

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
I have a 100th Anniversary Electra Glide Ultra Classic Harley Davidson.

This is exactly what it looks like, but I'll post an actual pic later when I get home.

Here's one with Marla sitting on it.

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
That looks so comfortable, I'm looking at getting a Fat Bob this winter, rode my first Harley this summer and want one bad now.

cubert

I work at a motorcycle dealer, and i have some weird attraction to riding old shitboxes, so my bikes tend to suck up most of my money...lol

Daily Ride #1:
1978 Suzuki GS750
53000+ Miles
Vance & Hines 4-1 Exhaust
K&N Pod Filters
Progressive Suspension
Digital Ignition
Dyna Coils
530 Chain Conversion/Geared

Its ugly as all hell, but runs strong and refuses to die!

Daily Ride #2:

2000 Suzuki DRZ400S
Yoshimura Slip On Exhaust
Factory Connection Fat Guy Suspension
Acerbis Hand Guards
Theres a bunch of other little stuff, but nothing major. The bike is perfect for back roads and the woods.

The rest of the current bikes are all projects, including a 72 Honda CB450 which will get a mild bobber treatment, another 78 Suzuki GS750E that will be cafe'd, and my baby, a 72 Kawasaki H1. Its a Two Stroke three cylinder 500, which should be worth at least a few oh **** moments:bricks:

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
All of them look like so much fun. I had a 1973 CB360 that was in really good shape when I was younger, I wish I would have kept that thing.

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
And if we're including dirtbikes:

My 2005 YZ250F project I had this summer.

Looked like this when I got it

And like this when I sold it ~3 months later

It was a LOT of fun while I had it but I found myself always pushing the limit when I was on it and I can't afford to get hurt with my job at this age. I had a heart to heart with myself and said "I'm not 16 anymore" so I sold it for $500 more than I bought it for. I will have another one someday, I can't stay off them.

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm 6'0" 185 lbs so mine is really pushing it, I get pretty uncomfortable after about 1-1/2 hours. That's the reason I'm looking for a Harley. Currently looking at 2012/2013 Fat Bobs. Starting to think about Street Glides/Road Glides though if I want something to be comfortable on.