Hey everyone! 2015 Civic coupe EX-L here.

DonEX-L

Hey guys.

This isn't my first civic. My first civic was a 2004 Civic EX sedan. I loved that car, but unfortunately it was totaled in October 2014 after a drunk driver rear ended me in a large pick up truck. Fortunately, I was fine but needed to get a new car.

I chose the EX-L because of all the luxury features like the leather heated seats. I love Honda and will probably always drive a Honda or Acura. I was part of the 7gencivic forum and learned a lot about my first car there. I hope to learn more about my current car on here as well.

Thanks guys! Here is a photo of my current car and my old 2004 Ex.

DonEX-L

Thanks. It's actually almost ten years old in the photo. It's a daily driver of coarse, but keeping your car in a garage makes a huge difference with the condition of your paint job over time.

DonEX-L

Thanks Flightmaster. I loved that car a lot. Here's a photo of the damage after the accident. Funny thing is the airbags never went off. I hit the car in front of me, but I guess the impact in the front wasn't as bad as the back. About a month later the whole takeda airbags recall started, so I guess I am lucky that they didn't. I'm not sure if all the 7th gen civics were recalled by my gfs 04 CRV was.
I appreciate Honda for engineering all the safety features. And I'm lucky I wasn't seriously injured after a F150 plowed into me at 45mph.

Here's another photo of my EX-L too [emoji51]

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Welcome! Jealous of those leather seats:coolpics: Glad to hear your ok from the accident.