Invidia N1 Exhaust or Skunk2 Exhaust

Juan Ortiz

Kansas
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Alright guys the reason I'm making this thread is because I need your opinion to make up my mind on which one to buy. I
hear some people complain about rattling noise and some just say that both are great systems, what do u guys think?

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
I have the invidia q300 with a prl turbo kit.. Tuner told me i need wider exhaust.. Anyone have the skunk 2 with a turbo kit?? Is it still loud ??

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
I am pretty sure the N1 is also 3" is it not? I like my N1 a lot...sounds great. Not too loud either

Bulkybear

N1 is 70mm I believe. Skunk2 week be loud no matter what you do but you do need a 3 inch exhaust for forced induction. If you want one thats not atrocious loud look at the full race. That's about your best option.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Ahh I gotcha...I am regretting not getting the full-race exhaust to pair with my full-race downpipe

mr_guitar3825

Jacksonville NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
I got the skunk2. It's loud, but sounds good. Just added the skunk2 down pipe. It's even louder but still sounds pretty awesome. I do plan however getting the sc kit from skunk/kraftwerks so I new I would need the 76mm exhaust

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Only thing about having the Skunk2 pair, is that Vitviper (proven tuner here) has shown the Full-race to make more power. When talking downpipes