It's always summer when you're in Jun.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lol.

Yes, as @webby said, Whiteline end links and 22 mm Progress bar. Might be better to go Moog end links and adjustible sway bar.
I dunno how I feel about paying almost double for a car that had no real performance on the horizon. I would like it to rotate better, but I feel like the 24mm adjustable is too much for a car with a 1.8 and no plans for fi.....

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, I know most of you saw me on here, my premium membership ran out, so I won't be on the MOAW thread unless there's a way to get premium I don't know about...? I'll still be kicking around chiming in here and there either way.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Uh oh. :(

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I think u have to pm the boss and he’ll send u a link. He sees everything so I’m sure he’ll chime in.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Another order from illest in the books. It hasn't been much lately. Just little stuff to dress up the ride. I prolly won't be making any big purchases for the next year or so since I'm waiting to transition back to the civilian world from military life in early 2019. Once I get stabilized in a job on the outside, the big stuff can commence again. For now just little stuff here and there...

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well I guess the pics are backwards but the first ones are the new adjusted. The last three are what it was when I first installed the control arms in the rear. I'm at -1° camber in the rear now still on stock wheels. No worries about tire wear now! Shout out to Revolution Performance for getting things adjusted and into a more compliant spec. And they are some great people too, super friendly and chatted it up with them while I waited.