LEGO Lovers Anonymous

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe

Last of my legos arrived at work today, boss says I cant be sick to go home to build legos. I showed them to him and we both opened the boxes and chatted for 15 mintues about hobbies.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
dunno...lol
Right now we have way more than we need seeing as the member base is still growing.
Probably have a staff member per 100members right now..lol
seeing as only about 20 members might be actively posting right now..
that's almost 2 1/4 each :rotfl:

I think I do more of my mod stuff outside of the actual forum. Running the FB fan page, etc.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Any time is good for a nap.....lol. Yeah i guess my old crew does not come on here and start crap. But I think I did pretty good only getting a 6 hour ban on the 8th in the many years and hours I spent on that site before it went to crap.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I like it over here...my stress level is MUCH lower. The amount of crap I dealt with on a daily basis over there...not only with members but staff.
It kept me very busy too...lol Of course I enjoyed it ..and the activity. The member base's IQ level was dropping quickly though. This made everything miserable.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
oh I know, big reason when u open the seattle thread on this site is I would have probably made someone cry and I would have been banned......so I stayed away and they went away:cheerleader: