LEGO Lovers Anonymous

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe

Lego seems to keep my hands and mind busy, working on my legos takes my mind off of all the crap that is going on in my life.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
The little pieces are driving me crazy but all is good, i am looking forward to seeing it finished.
Haha yeah. They'll make you mental but it'll be worth it in the end and it is so rewarding. You'll be very proud :D

I was kinda bummed i didnt get any mini figs with tower bridge
Yeah...me too. The cars aren't very proportional either...lol Just buy a Lego harry potter kit and throw some of them on there like i did :rotfl:

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
so i let wifey pick out teh set I bought today, I was gonna get a different one but I grabbed the one she picked and I told her it wasnt like I wouldnt be back to buy the set i wanted in the first place.

side note: I set iup a team building outing with the new floor supervisor.....we are going to the lego store.....lol Boss ok'd it I was shocked

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
The team building outing is sometime in a few days......lol. We get to do it during work hours so I can for see me and my co worker spending a few hours looking at legos.