Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Feeling better. 1100 instead of 0730 for work... guess were will set what the morning brings. I still got my fingers crossed that Bragg will be closed come the morning, but i dunno.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Good morrow. Headed to June lake at like 1pm

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
All i worry about is the ASP. But Ft Bragg is reporting at 1100 still, so off to work i go. Didn't have the flu, just an upper repiratory infection. The funny party is i go to lunch at 1130, so we're prettily wont do anything until after lunch anyways, lol.

Not much snow down here in my neighborhood, how did you fare @mySIck ?

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
All i worry about is the ASP. But Ft Bragg is reporting at 1100 still, so off to work i go. Didn't have the flu, just an upper repiratory infection. The funny party is i go to lunch at 1130, so we're prettily wont do anything until after lunch anyways, lol.

Not much snow down here in my neighborhood, how did you fare @mySIck ?

We got a fair amount of snow here we were able to make a snowman. Even though we are so close to Fay it seems like we always get more snow on this side.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Morning!
Those Jordans I copped were FAKE AF replicas, but I was able to return them under the guise of being damaged, and found some real ones on Stock X for a little bit more.
I didn't know what Stock X was until I saw the commercial -- I think that's the only place I'll ever get sneaks from now on. It's cool!

We got a fair amount of snow here we were able to make a snowman. Even though we are so close to Fay it seems like we always get more snow on this side.

I'll never experience that here-- It's not fair!

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Morning!
Those Jordans I copped were FAKE AF replicas, but I was able to return them under the guise of being damaged, and found some real ones on Stock X for a little bit more.
I didn't know what Stock X was until I saw the commercial -- I think that's the only place I'll ever get sneaks from now on. It's cool!

I'll never experience that here-- It's not fair!

It was nice to see a little snow and maybe kill off some of these bugs.

Bruce Bartlow

Late apex everything
Sacramento, CA
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Coupe
Drove up to our local Dragon here, Mesquito Ridge. Hundreds of curves; a 25-mile stretch into the Tahoe National Forest before being closed to snow this time of year. No posted limit. Never any LEO, saw 2 other cars and 3 bikes all day. In other words, bliss.

HOWEVER. The super grippy surface is made from 3/4" asphalt. Brutal on tires. Question. Are my Bridgestone's coming unglued here? Notice the separation on the outside of the shoulder blocks, especially in the lower part of the image.

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_162312592_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200221_162312592_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12