Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Mine might turn into a four day weekend. Out today sick per the company. They dont want us coming in with "flu like symptoms" and i have to go see the doctor and let the company know the results so they can send it up the chain. And with the snow threat on the horizon for tomorrow, i believe we may be out tomorrow due to weather. Guess we will see...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Mine might turn into a four day weekend. Out today sick per the company. They dont want us coming in with "flu like symptoms" and i have to go see the doctor and let the company know the results so they can send it up the chain. And with the snow threat on the horizon for tomorrow, i believe we may be out tomorrow due to weather. Guess we will see...

Damn! That sucks you may have the flu. Better go get checked ASAP.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh, no-- I hope you get to feeling better, man!

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
We have had crazy weather all year. If it was not so hot this week we would have had a nice amount of snow on the ground already.