Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Morning :wave:

Had a similar survey today. 95% of the time I haven't been to any of the places asked.

Really? Weird. 99% of the time it asks me places I've been. Now sometimes I get places that I've driven past but never went inside. Like through a parking lot or something I passed X store.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Dropped and broke my glasses frames last night, so I had to order some new Clubmasters from Ray-Ban :mad:
On the upside, my current frames are pretty haggard, so it was probably about that time anyway.

ANYWAY

Good Morning!

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
Anyone know how hondata calculates this? I can't find any info on the internet.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Is that the app?

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Anyone know how hondata calculates this? I can't find any info on the internet.

I got the app. Gonna figure it out. Hondatas forum will probably be able to answer your question.

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
Sorta off-topic, but how is that dash cam working for you? I'm kinda interested in one myself.

IMO, everyone should have a dashcam no matter what. I've caught crazy scheisse on my dashcam and I kept telling myself how worthy it is having one cuz motion film don't lies. Show it in court, you're good.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
@Honda-Fan its great. Haven’t pulled a vid yet but I like how it runs continuously as opposed to others that loop every few minutes. But yea. Always have a dash cam. You never know.

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
I posted in the hondata forum asking this question. No reply yet. Never looked on that forum before. There's a guy on there doing free tunes, blew my mind.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I posted in the hondata forum asking this question. No reply yet. Never looked on that forum before. There's a guy on there doing free tunes, blew my mind.

there’s a lot of assholes there too lol

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
IMO, everyone should have a dashcam no matter what. I've caught crazy scheisse on my dashcam and I kept telling myself how worthy it is having one cuz motion film don't lies. Show it in court, you're good.
@Honda-Fan its great. Haven’t pulled a vid yet but I like how it runs continuously as opposed to others that loop every few minutes. But yea. Always have a dash cam. You never know.

Thanks for the feedback -- I think I'll go ahead and get one, then. I got one of those crash compilation videos in my recommended on YouTube, and it made me kinda want to get one in case something unfortunate happened. Everyone on the video kept saying that all they had to do was present their camera file to court and that was it.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Glad I got a 20.5k Honda-gee I will get 200,000 miles out of it for sure and its going to the Honda dealer to fix the tpms on Friday-don't Honda's always need paint.