Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Most of them are old, need a lot of work and are extremely overpriced.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Sounds wildly inaccurate. I really like the dash cam thing though. Might have to order a mount.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
@Honda-Fan its great. Haven’t pulled a vid yet but I like how it runs continuously as opposed to others that loop every few minutes. But yea. Always have a dash cam. You never know.

What kind is it you have again? That's a big plus that it runs continuously.

I posted in the hondata forum asking this question. No reply yet. Never looked on that forum before. There's a guy on there doing free tunes, blew my mind.

Damn, I wonder if he's any good. Anyone posted any feedback on a tune he's done?

welp finally able to hit the gym again :box:
just need to find the old dubfire sets id always listen to smh. maybe drink a BANG :beer:

BANG's are the BUSINESS!!

morninnn. i wonder if anyone has ever gone from a 9th gen si to an s2000. :love:

That's my "feasible" dream car. Well at least it was. Like Ron said,

Most of them are old, need a lot of work and are extremely overpriced.

so that kinda kills that dream.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!!

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
anyone want to do me a favor, see when your rad fan comes on when your idling? my temp only goes up to 208F when im at idle. driving never goes above 190F.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I’ve seen people with flashpro have said their radiator fan would kick in at around 205-215 range and then it'd drop down to 180's and repeat. Here is what vit said

Yeah you're fine, these cars have a higher temp thermo than the 8th gens and run on average 10* warmer in all situations, factory fan isn't even set to come on til almost 220 ect. Everything is considered normal up til about 230.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
user name is EFICU. feedback seems good. would be interesting to get a tune by this guy and send a datalog of it to etunez.

https://www.hondata.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

That's kinda what I'm thinking. I STILL have an unused tune from E-Tunez. I got it during the Black Friday deal and decided to hold off until I installed the intake and DP... And then the world promptly lit on fire. :domokundance:

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
Went to look at a 02 civic si for $750. Why does everything have to look so good in pictures? Floors rusty, brake lines shot. Missing exhaust. I'm not giving up on my quest for a winter car under $1000

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
What kind is it you have again? That's a big plus that it runs continuously.

Damn, I wonder if he's any good. Anyone posted any feedback on a tune he's done?

BANG's are the BUSINESS!!

That's my "feasible" dream car. Well at least it was. Like Ron said,

so that kinda kills that dream.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!!

....but with that said..... I’ll show u guys the money put s2000 I’m about to go ask and see how much they want for it. Been sitting for like 10 years. I’ll show u next time I walk by it.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Buy it. Pull the engine and swap it into a shell. Throw that manifold in the garbage.