Newer Si owner

kgf3076

Old, rude, and grumpy ex-track junkie.
NoVA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si (Daily Driver) - '08 S2000 (Big-boy toy)
Body Style
Coupe (Civic), CR (S2000)
Welcome. I've spent some time in Cranberry and 7 Springs. Lots of S2k people out that way.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. How does the new car compare to your old one? Certain things you like better or miss that they changed? I know thats a long time between cars.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Welcome to the site! What are your plans for the car?

jhall

The only thing I miss about my ep3 is the dashboard shifter !! Haha I was just so used to it . other than that the ep3 was pretty nice it was just falling apart one thing after another . it has 148k on it now . recent repairs were tires brakes ball joints control arm bushings radiator spark plugs battery and 3 wheel bearings and the radios shot too haha .

I plan on keeping it clean and stockish for now until the warrenty runs out . I commute 100+ miles a day or so to and from work . so maybe no coilovers :( tires are too $$ with the 18's .
Just keep it clean with accessories stickers and other fun stuff for now . maybe some bolt ons ( exhaust, intake ) and make the engine bay pretty :D

jhall

My ep3 was all bolt ons mainly no tunes . intake, cat back exhaust , headers , coilovers , short shifter , 16 inch slips , JDM badges and other stuff like hids and LEDs sub and touch screen radio w/ navi . fun little car

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I knew a guy that lived near me who had one. Looked pretty good. He had a custom "ep3" license plate. It was real funny when he upgraded to a WRX and still had that plate for a few month.