Not my first civic...

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Haha. I’ve learned a ton from that channel. By the third clip I was like 4 beers deep. I filmed another ending showing me organize things into bags but I let the first one ride.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Amazon pushed my orders up 2 weeks. So I’m getting my tools Friday instead of the 16th!!!

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Check. They sent me an email.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I started pulling out the seals yesterday and what a PITA!!! I got most on one side but I’m just gonna let the machine shop do it next week when they clean the head. Lil extra money to keep my sanity. I’m sure if I cleaned the oil off it’ll be way easier but whatevs.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Ordered Supertech valve seals. Darton emailed me saying they’re opened and back in business. I’m gonna call them Monday and see when I can take the block in. Things are gonna get serious here hopefully soon.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Bolts and pilot bearing came in. I might order a pack of five pilot bearings cause the sight I got it from is having a deal. Crazy I’ve been ordering from these guys for like 10 years and turns out they’re 20 minutes away from me haha. FED005D8-DEE3-4ED6-AB8E-9CEB6D9DD4D4.jpeg

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Maybe. Not sure if they have pickup. But I think shipping is free and it gets here in a day...

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Yea I’m gonna ask @fahnix if he wants to make one( he’s gonna help me). As far as I know there’s no full video on how to swap a tranny/clutch on a 9 th start to finish so I might do it.

ordered the plm rigid collars yesterday. I’m hoping they get here on time.

for you @bauer311.... anything.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
oh yeah, let's do it. There seems to be a real lack of how to videos for 9th gen stuff period.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna be fun.