Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Dutchmaster

NYC area.
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Also wondering what color Lugs i should get. I was thinking Neo Chrome, but now im thinking it would kind of blend in with the wheel too much. Maybe Teal?

JAYBLS

In my opinion, brightly colored lug nuts would take away from the chameleon wheels. I'd go with black lug nuts. Unless, of course, you paint your calipers. In that case, match the lug nuts to the calipers. If you did that, I think teal, blue, purple, or orange would look good. Red would look awful. Again, my opinion.

Dutchmaster

NYC area.
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I think these are purple. a neon purple and wowwwww:eek2:.That car is sexyy. Those lugs look good.
Edit: I think they actually maybe pink after researching "Pink lug nuts"
In my opinion, brightly colored lug nuts would take away from the chameleon wheels. I'd go with black lug nuts. Unless, of course, you paint your calipers. In that case, match the lug nuts to the calipers. If you did that, I think teal, blue, purple, or orange would look good. Red would look awful. Again, my opinion.
thanks for your opinion! I actually found some chameleon lugs lol. Not too sure about yet though. I do really like those lugs that pauly99to17 posted. It pops alittle, but its a nice contrast.

JonnyRotten

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
Im sitting on stock wheels with H&R springs right now. Buying wheels tomorrow or the next day. Was thinking of these, but I wanted some opinions. 17X9+43, and the color is Chameleon. I have a Black 2013 Si sedan.
View attachment 36175
That colour or Black. I really like those wheels @Dutchmaster and a black car with dark wheels looks awesome IMO.

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
im in a dilemma maybe u guys can help im torn between getting these wheels but idk which color i should go with i have a black si so either would look good im trying to go for the classy look which color would be best for that

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
the black and gold looks good but the offset makes it look weird the emotions im getting are the kiwami they are deep concave and the size and offset are 17x9 +38

raf

Saint Louis, Missouri
Vehicle Model
honda civic si
Body Style
sedan