Post Your Latest Purchases

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I bought these rubber shims for my car's rear suspension from redshift.
http://store.redshiftmotorsports.com/product-p/redattitudeshim1.htm

I need to make the car a tab bit more comfortable. I just don't like how the KWs don't have rubber isolators on the bottom of the springs. See pic below. Adding the rubber shims will increase impact absorption.
IMG_0168.jpg

silver04v

I bought these rubber shims for my car's rear suspension from redshift.
http://store.redshiftmotorsports.com/product-p/redattitudeshim1.htm

I need to make the car a tab bit more comfortable. I just don't like how the KWs don't have rubber isolators on the bottom of the springs. See pic below. Adding the rubber shims will increase impact absorption.
View attachment 49249
Those coils are in upside down if you ask me. The spring should go in the stock rubber bottom and the adjuster collar should go around the nub on the body of the car.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Those coils are in upside down if you ask me. The spring should go in the stock rubber bottom and the adjuster collar should go around the nub on the body of the car.
No, the kws are installed that way. The counter bore on the adjuster are shaped to fit the lower control arms. I've tried both orientations bc I was thinking the same about what the correct position should be.

UNCG34

Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Subaru WRX Premium 6sp w/ Harmon Kardon Audio - Navigation Package
Body Style
Sedan
Just traded the 13' Civic SI on a 16" WRX Premium with the upgraded audio, STI short shifter and upgraded center armrest. I absolutely love the new ride, will post pictures in the next couple of days once I get a chance.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Just traded the 13' Civic SI on a 16" WRX Premium with the upgraded audio, STI short shifter and upgraded center armrest. I absolutely love the new ride, will post pictures in the next couple of days once I get a chance.
Nice! I have a '15 WRX Limited

UNCG34

Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Subaru WRX Premium 6sp w/ Harmon Kardon Audio - Navigation Package
Body Style
Sedan
So far I am loving it, I have been wanting a bit bigger car that goes like a stabbed rat. When the turbo spools up I can't help but giggle, tons of fun and worth every cent of the $10,000 premium over the SI I traded.

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
So far I am loving it, I have been wanting a bit bigger car that goes like a stabbed rat. When the turbo spools up I can't help but giggle, tons of fun and worth every cent of the $10,000 premium over the SI I traded.
Loving the new 18" wheels on the 2016 Premiums! Make sure to send some pics :)