Post Your Latest Purchases

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Man it’s so hard to not hit that buy button. Who else is feeling my pain? All u guys getting all this cool stuff.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I also got a belated bday present....a bike trainer. Got it a few weeks ago.

View attachment 60726

That is our spare room turned into an office/gym. Looking at replacing the carpet with rubber “gym floor” type of stuff. My fiancé and I put up the cabinets and stuff.

What trainer is it and how do you like it? i have one and stopped using it because i feel like its not able to do any more than flat road riding.

Man it’s so hard to not hit that buy button. Who else is feeling my pain? All u guys getting all this cool stuff.

I keep telling myself ok after this i'll stop, but then amazon brings more stuff

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
What trainer is it and how do you like it? i have one and stopped using it because i feel like its not able to do any more than flat road riding.

I keep telling myself ok after this i'll stop, but then amazon brings more stuff
It’s Kinetic brand but can’t remember the model. It is a “smart” trainer....so I can link it to apps and the resistance changes with the route/terrain. Got it on sale for $350.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Did you seriously just get a ******* Switch!?

Also, send me all your whisk(e)y!

thats just the whiskey i ordered from local distilleries since PA closed the state liquor stores as "nonessential"

and yea i did, refused to pay the ridiculous markup people are charging for them though

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
My Koing ultragram 12 spokes free flowing Tech 17 x8 16.33 pounds each or 7 pds lighter than stock wheels, rims come on Tuesday with tnps sensors , metal hub rings and lug nut install kit.
Oh the color of rims is Race bronze.
:flame: came a bit over $900 for the four rims and extras. Fire hawk 500 for tires.I am running a non flowing koing 12 spokes rims on my 2001 Neon and they weigh 17pds but are smaller rims 17 x7. I think the size 17 x8 will work perfect on the Honda si with 20.4k miles on it now. Adding a Full 3" exhaust system next month with a hasport motor mount-rear-excellent piece. After that a acurity short shifter and 24mm rear sway bar. Later on a SC or turbo Maybe?????????????????????.:dogdance::party:

Last edited:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Wife wanted me to order these for her Cricut :iough:

And these for my niece's birthday next week.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Just ordered this from Amazon (stock picture) to my my new (to me) AR15 in along with my other guns.

That’s neat. Too bad I’ve got drawers built into my bed frame. Was looking at a floating shelf unit but lost the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
That’s neat. Too bad I’ve got drawers built into my bed frame. Was looking at a floating shelf unit but lost the link.

I have no room in our closets for a safe so the bed in the master room is able to put stuff under so that's where it's going. The spare bedroom has a bed but it has drawers under it.

TO DO LIST:

Steal bootyluvr's STI

Go to a dealership and buy an STI

:rotfl: Glad you crossed it off your list but I don't keep the STi at home ;)