FA5

:eyebrows:

bobshur

Atlanta
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Still waiting for my exhaust to arrive and my HFP mats and powder coated honda locking lug nuts.I ordered my alpine 920 hd nav head unit with axxes steering wheel control and xm kit with all free stuff to mount it from crutchfield. At this rate I don't know what will be installed first that or my magna flow.... Got I hate waiting.After the k&n typhoon I'm done till next year!!!

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
New high performance brake parts.... Porterfield is a hassle to find and you have to call them direct to order. It's archaic but they are the only ones who make a performance brake shoe for the DX/LX folks. Also they don't stock them. They actually go out to the factory and make them to order. Kinda cool. They will also make you a brake shoe for classic cars that are no longer in production. Just send them the metal backing plate and they will bond a new material surface onto it.

Porterfield #913 R4-S compound rear brake shoes:

PBR/AXXIS Ultimate Front Brake Pads:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Bunch of small maintenance items.... New brake lines, new clutch line, new brake, transmission, power steering fluid, new coolant hoses and coolant, brake pads and oil and filter....

Some prep work for The Dragon

Last edited:

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
I see yours and I raise you a Sovereign Burger with a pint of Innis and Gunn!View attachment 24555
Stopped off for ANOTHER Burger after work last night. New joint called "BurgerFi".
Tried this bad boy. B.A.D. (Breakfast All Day) Burger. Angus Beef Patty. Bacon Strips. Hash Browns. Maple Syrup. Grilled Onions. Ketchup. Fried Egg. ******* Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
Stopped off for ANOTHER Burger after work last night. New joint called "BurgerFi".
Tried this bad boy. B.A.D. (Breakfast All Day) Burger. Angus Beef Patty. Bacon Strips. Hash Browns. Maple Syrup. Grilled Onions. Ketchup. Fried Egg. ******* Amazing.

Never heard of it before but I went on their site and they're opening one in Tampa soon. Gotta try it sometime.

We have a place here called Burger Monger. Akaushi Kobe beef burgers with pretty much anything you want on it. There's a couple here and one in PA. Anyone who loves burgers should try it if they are ever in the area.

We also have a place called burger 21 which is amazing. Most of them are in Florida, and there is a NJ location but that's about it. They're opening a couple in some other states so if you see one pop up near you, definitely check it out.

CivicCanuck

North
Vehicle Model
Civic
Small yet powerful white LED's for backup lamps. ( for the pickup ) 600 lumens each!View attachment 23825

Holy backups batman.... 4 x eagle eye LED's installed in the bumper to mimic the look of a back up radar alert system, two of the 2" square grote LED's, and 2 x drop in 3157 LED replacements in the stock tail light housing.

That 'cat's eye' look is from the fresnel lens on the tail light housing. With the bulb holder / board plugged into the wiring the pattern is big and round, however it gets bent by the lens built into the housing.

When I ran the trailer wiring from front to back, I included a wire to the backups.... it runs to a switch inside the cab for those occasions when you need to remind people following you to dim their high beams, or to hook up a trailer / work at night.2013-07-28 11.02.45.jpg2013-07-28 11.03.02.jpg