Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
i have been dropping hints to wifey i wanna get the xbox....lol i have one spot on my new reciever for one more game consol

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
if i win my retirement lottery i will find u someone to make u better. being sick sucks and it gets frustrating and depressing when you constantly hit walls when the doctors cant fix u......When i landed in hospital in 1009 i almost had heart failure but to this day they have no clue what brought the whole mess on.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
:bighug:

My rheumy was useless and my neuro was an A$$HOLE. I totally hear you on the frustrating/depressing part. My dad just lost his job so we lost health insurance. I'll be going back the Dr after he's been at work 3 months and we get insurance again. My job is like..non-existent and our insurance co-pay was horrible. $138 for a neuro appt!!!!! Hopefully this new one will be better.

I've even been to an herbologist.

I hate not knowing either. I'm sure it bothers you wondering why that happened :(

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
i had been working alot on my car leading up to picking up jack so i think that was part of it. The morning I picked up jack he thought laying in the middle of the road was a good idea, i reached down to pick him up and the minute i lifted him it felt like someone hit me in the back with a baseball bat, this caused me to almost drop him so i bent down even more to grab him mid fall and that is what did it. After that i continued getting ready for work and then tried to get into my car which took me 1o minutes to get my left leg inside the car. I realized after that i was gonna have to get out of my car to open the garage door......well i knew i would not make it back to my car before the garage door closed so i said screw it was staying home that day. After it taking me almost 20 minutes to get out of my car and back up the stairs I could barely walk....at that point i knew i had to go to the hospital. I just want them to hurry and and figure out if i need surgury, part of me wants it cause it will make the pain go away quicker than 18 months, the other part of me is scared of never walking again if they mess up the surgery

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Dang...that's scary :(

It's a hard decision to make...but you can't live in pain. I went through a period of time where I thought I was going to be wishing for a wheelchair for christmas...just so that I could be mobile again. I didn't care what others thought. If I could get out and be me again...it'd be worth it.
Living in pain is no life at all (neither is being 24/7 nauseated :( ) . If it'll help get rid of the pain...it'll likely be good. If you don't walk again...that would be horrible...but maybe you won't be in so much pain and can live again...even if it is a bit more difficult? Not sure how that would be for work and everything though :(

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Yea back surgery is no joke... I had to get new doctors when I changed jobs and my new back doctor wants me in surgery ASAP and I don't want to go thru with it but my back is getting worse and it sucks....

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Well I would have a real hard time with out the use of my legs, i would manage and being as stubborn as i am i would make it work but i am not ready to think about that yet. I have opted for more needles to the spine for the time being. i know already i would have my car modfied so i could continue driving and would probably have one of the coolest wheelchairs around as i would modify the crap out of that as well. i have talked to a few people who have had the surgury with out losing their legs so i am pretty postive about a good outcome

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I'm sure you'll be fine...but it definitely is a big life changing decision.
I know either way you'd make the most of it! I had no doubt about you modifying the car and wheelchair too :rotfl: Hoodie up...gloves on...ready to roll

It's for basketball but I love the color :giggle:

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
i have tried to stay positive about all of this, in the last two years it has been a big challenge for me dealing with one thing or another....oh well keeps my life interesting