Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
legos, video games, hangin with jack spending time with wifey and working on my car keeps me sane....for some reason my job keeps me sane as well, i seem to thrive working under pressure.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
that sucks, i hate when everything is crazy. During the summer it was that way for me. I needed to escape so badly from everything cause it was becoming intoleralble for me. So what else do u do for fun?

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Yeah we dug a 12ft long...4 ft wide and 7ft deep hole in the front yard last month >_<
Now I have 4 semi-feral kittens in the basement that I'm trying to get fixed, vaccinated and homed or released at a barn
...and after 3yrs living in ft myers...because of work. my dad is finally coming home :) so we're having to make space to move his apartment into the house >_< lmao

Not much really. I have 9th, build websites, and look around on facebook. I don't really play video games either. I can't really go anywhere :\ My life is boring

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Since kicking mistress to the curb i just hid from the world, waited for the anger and pain in my heart to go away. Just getting social now after realinging my morals and doing my best to focus what is more important to me. I use to do tons of stuff until I lost Nero. I was hoping to hit the slopes this year after not skiing for over 10 years but due to stupid injury i will be doing more hibernating in the house until spring.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I got really depressed after having issues with my last relationship. Robert saved me from that. It was long distance also. Mentally put me in a bad place pretty bad. I've always been a goody two shoes though. I don't drink, smoke, nothing. Heck...with my health and being nauseous...we wonder what I'd be like if I actually was drunk :pat: the thought terrifies me :rotfl:

I'm afraid to going skiing. Mr wants me to though, he loves it.

I'm so glad you have Jack in your life now. The man of the house. I love your avatar :rotfl:
Every time I see a dog like him out (saw one at the last cars and coffee) I think of you and get all excited :D

I used to be big into karate until my health got bad. I actually started 19 years ago today. 11/14 I miss it. I really wish Mr would get into it with me. I don't know if I can ever do it again though. Man...I was the instructor of a studio... :(

One day.... one day....

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
i thought of getting into a martial art but i would probably end up kicking someones *** knowing my luck. as for the mistress i was just stupid and allowed my heart to open up and i ended up having poison poured in.....live and learn i am just glad i was smart enough to walk way when i did as i would have lost wifey if i didnt. oh well the ex mistress can have fun in her little world with out me in it. I am determined next year to hit the slopes come hell or highwater.

Well off to bed, i gotta get up early and get jack ready for work as he is spending the day with me while i twiddle around in my office. have a good night

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Martial arts is good. The thing is...most of us could kick someone's *** but having the ability to do so...and the control to not do so...is part of being good at it. I've had to spar 4yr olds. It'd be bad to kick them into next week. LOL

Sometimes the bad ones help you learn how wonderful the good ones are. Life lessons...they suck but sometimes they're good for us. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger? :bighug:

You'll hit the slopes...even if someone has to push you around in an inner tube so you don't get hurt :giggle:

Sleep well :bighug: I hope we get to see more pics of Mr. Jack tomorrow :D

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Good Morning All.

Yeah i learn the hard way but i did learn from what i went through. I am so the type of person to play with fire even knowing i will get burnt.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
oh man the modding bug has bit me again, looking at ordering more parts for my car for spring time......:gah: Visa is gonna love me.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I would need a crap load of legos for a lego car......lol. Thinking of getting braided brake lines, and carbon fiber trunk.....just worried about the trunk getting damaged from shipping.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I will for sure ask the company to add insurance to the shipping. I would rather pay a bit extra to ship it then deal with the BS with the shipping company and the parts company

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I could have it shipped to the shop I sorta work at on weekends. Or just shipped to my factory, usually i have all my car parts shipped to my work as we disabled the buzzer to my house. We always have to go to the shipping depot to pick up stuff cause of this.