Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I use to spend alot of cash on bad things, compared to what i spend on car parts I am not spending so much. I have always got an addiction going on.....lol

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Spring time hits and wifey sees the car i might have to spend money moving out........lol. Oh well, I make sure all the bills are paid before i spend the money and I am paying for the entire trip to Belgium/Italy this coming summer.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
As long as the bills are paid...you both are taken care of... you should be able to enjoy something. You work hard for it. It may be good to make sure she's got something she enjoys too...but you seem to be the one who brings home the bacon.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Wifey just started her job a few days ago, so money will be coming in from her as welll now. To be honest I wish she would stay home so Jack could have a bit more freedom than he has now.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
lmfao i know it sounds bad, but i think it would be better for jack to be at home then the factory. It is very noisey here and he is becoming protective of my office and barking at people.....:gah:

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
This breed isnt even suppose to bark........ I have been on top of him regarding the barking so it is getting better. The longer he hangs out here the better he will behave.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
It is loud for such a little guy.....not scarey to say the least like Nero's was. We need to video tape him seeing to coldplay.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
It isnt good to leave a dog at home for more than 4 hours, I work 10-11 hr days and wifeys hours are random. He will learn to not bark soon he just has to get use to people coming and going from my office. If i lived closer to work i would leave him home and go home at lunch and check on him but I live like 20 minutes away with out traffic....40-5o mintues if there is traffic.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm sure it's not good but MANY people leave their dog at home while they work. The dog gets use to it. It's part of life..

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
We need videos..lmao He needs a GoPro to wear around.
You could probably set up some awesome site with live streaming of Jack's World :rotfl:

I do not have time to do the scavenger hunt, We do have a video camera we just never use it. I will try to get videos of him this weekend if wifey is home.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
so seibon will not ship to canada so no CF trunk for me....their loss. And finally got my appointment for a spinal surgeon to asses my back on Tuesday