!STOLEN! Lookout For Sialexx's 9th Gen!

Jeffuhnator

Hayward
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
This fellow may not be a member, but I feel that this has to be shared because I'd need all the help possible if I was in his situation.

His vehicle was stolen from where I believe is his local residence, South El Monte in Los Angeles , Ca.
So for those of you in the area, please keep an eye out. If you have an instagram, you can direct message him or call the police to make a report.

http://instagram.com/p/skWlxtFcBN/

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
This kind of stuff really pisses me off

Jeffuhnator

Hayward
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah, it's crazy to think that our new gen. of civics are still easily vulnerable just like that. Any car can be "stolen", but from the sound of it, it makes our security system seem helpless and puts our cars down on the list of easy targets with the other generations.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah, it's crazy to think that our new gen. of civics are still easily vulnerable just like that. Any car can be "stolen", but from the sound of it, it makes our security system seem helpless and puts our cars down on the list of easy targets with the other generations.

I was under the impression stealing a 9th is pretty tough, but then again I dont have a want to break into one

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
It's a terrible thing to have anything stolen from you but a car really hits hard.

Seriously man no joke.....Now that Forbes thing listed new cars but the hondas were not on that list. So there's at least that, it tells us 9th's probably are not stolen all that often

jsyn77

Laredo, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah I think once thieves get a better way to steal them they might start increasing their numbers. It just sucks especially when you wanna mod your car but standing out also makes you a target for covetous d-bags who want your $#!+

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah I think once thieves get a better way to steal them they might start increasing their numbers. It just sucks especially when you wanna mod your car but standing out also makes you a target for covetous d-bags who want your $#!+

I always park mine close, and I keep a loaded 9mm with hollow points next to my night stand. If I hear an alarm, they better be quick. Cuz I ran division one track and it wont take but a few seconds to run out there haha

ErckleSi

Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Dang I hope they catch the guy and throw him in the wonderfull hotel with bars for a verry long time I also hope his civic has insurance and that when he gets it back everything is coverd or its in still good condidtion or he's able to get a new car for free. Ppl that seel are just usless waist of skin and waist good air

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
All it takes is a person with access to a tow truck. A person can't start it without the proper computer coded key.