Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Yep. It was time. The site lost its soul a while ago.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I may be getting a set of RPF1s next month, If I do, I think I'm just gonna get a set of Yokahoma S-Drives. I don't have a ton of money to spend on it. Opinions on these?

I have S-Drives now and I love them.... they stick like freaking glue even they get hot...

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
It was a happy night tonight, Carol actually wanted to try driving my car so when we left TGI Friday's I gave her the keys and taught and even thou she was getting frustrated and we only where driving a short distance to the grocery store and even after stalling the car out half a dozen times she did it and then drove home.... it was interesting to say no the least....lol

clevrname

It was a happy night tonight, Carol actually wanted to try driving my car so when we left TGI Friday's I gave her the keys and taught and even thou she was getting frustrated and we only where driving a short distance to the grocery store and even after stalling the car out half a dozen times she did it and then drove home.... it was interesting to say no the least....lol

I remember learning to drive a stick. I learned on a 1982 Toyota Celica GT-S. Wish we still had that car, it could be a FUN project car.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I have 225/40's on the car now and I am on my second season with them and I know how hard I can drive so this will be the last season with them..

clevrname

Yeah, i'll use the RPF1s as a dedicated summer set up. That is IF i get them. I may get them and they not go on until next year.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I remember learning to drive a stick. I learned on a 1982 Toyota Celica GT-S. Wish we still had that car, it could be a FUN project car.

I learned on a old arse Hyundai Accent then on a tractor.....

I was just shocked cause normally when she gets frustrated she quits and she started getting frustrated, I went to go open the door and she just looked at me and said close the damn door I am gonna get this....

Br3TT

mmm gst subie! this thing is so fast, i love going to track events out here and being able to go into the pits and take pictures :)

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I'm only going back to 8th for the dragon thread, if anyone does post in it ::hmmm?:

Yeah its a ghost town over there. :(
I say we have a retirement party for Dawn:banana whip2:

I'm game.

I learned on a old arse Hyundai Accent then on a tractor.....

I was just shocked cause normally when she gets frustrated she quits and she started getting frustrated, I went to go open the door and she just looked at me and said close the damn door I am gonna get this....

I learned in an '84 626 Coupe.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Thats Complex's car. I remember that car. I <3'd it.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Im running the stock dunlops in 235/45-17, I really want to get pilot super sports when they wear out :woot:

When do you wanna have the retirement party Dawn? At the food meet?