Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

clevrname

Yeah, his name is whyycharles on the boards.

He's got a lot of money in the car, full suspension, quad retros, sexy wheels, i/h/e/fp, the wheels are 1800 without tires. I looked into them :hiding:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Im running the stock dunlops in 235/45-17, I really want to get pilot super sports when they wear out :woot:

When do you wanna have the retirement party Dawn? At the food meet?

Lol. Sure. We can say syonara to the days of old that turned into the days of cold.

For those of you who weren't on 8th back when we had about 5,000 members it was like here. Quiet. Everyone knew one another and it was friendly. Then it grew. It was a combo of the site staff (which rocked even before I became part of it) the owner (who thankfully gave us a new home <3) excited happy members and a wicked cool car. Maybe Honda will pull out a last minute stop to make the 6th SI not such a failboat. :(

clevrname

:pray: the 10th gen is a reincarnation of the 8th, maybe with boost now that they have the Mugen CR-Z

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Lol. Sure. We can say syonara to the days of old that turned into the days of cold.

For those of you who weren't on 8th back when we had about 5,000 members it was like here. Quiet. Everyone knew one another and it was friendly. Then it grew. It was a combo of the site staff (which rocked even before I became part of it) the owner (who thankfully gave us a new home <3) excited happy members and a wicked cool car. Maybe Honda will pull out a last minute stop to make the 6th SI not such a failboat. :(

I joined 8th in June of 07 and it was a whole better place there, now its just crap.... So glad webby made another site and a lot of the old crew is here

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
April 20, 2006 is when I officially joined. I lurked back in the 8thgen/8thcivic days. I was on Honda-Factor and Honda-tech before 8th. They sucked. Obviously.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Nate, is it time for a turbo upgrade yet?

Chevarian113

Aaaaaaand done!

I had good tires once. They went to waste living here. I like having good handling for permanent parts, but ware parts are a waste IMHO. I burnt through them fast, and never used them to their advantage. If I go that route again, I will put good tires on wheels I don't care as much about, and keep all seasons on my daily wheels.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Dawn is gonna be like Clarkson from Top Gear screaming POWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! while driving......lol

If my father wasn't a brown dude, I would think that Jeremy Clarkson was my pops. Only because I think that man is a genius. I don't believe a 48 is but I think a 52 is. I could be wrong, Jason. I just know that a VF48 will work in place of my piddly *** little gym whistle turbo.

Hurry up go Stage 1. Jason, tell him what he's missin.