Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
There is guy selling green TL Type S for 600... I offered him 200 and my Tl's since I gotta give the wheels to my powder coater and he can keep his weak 215's and I will stay with my 225's

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
After all the crap that has gone on with my current wheels she is would be pissed at me to get rid of them.... I know of another guy selling TL type-s but he refuses to get me better pics and he price of 1500 bucks, I still pester him every month seeing if what he does...

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Update: I finally figured out what was causing the binding in my rear suspension. I tightened the endlinks a bit more and it still made noise. I jacked up the rear suspension and manipulated the rear suspension with the floor jack to pinpoint where the binding was coming from. I then finally loosened the rear endlink and zeroed in on the bushings and strut mounts. It was actually left rear upper control arm bushings binding up, looks like they were overtightened from the factory, I soaked them with PB blaster as a temporary fix until I can get back underneath it tomorrow. So far no more binding.

Tomorrow I plan on loosening the bushings and packing a bit of grease in there, and then tightening them down not as tight as they were. Then I'm probably going back to full stiff on the rear sway bar.

clevrname

JasonPA, is there a test mode for the WRX like yours? Jason is trying to flash his and cant get it to work.

clevrname

Apparently the ECUFlash is missing some definitions to where it will not read the ECU but it will flash the ECU. So Jason doesn't wanna put the new map on without a stock map saved to his computer.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
After all the crap that has gone on with my current wheels she is would be pissed at me to get rid of them.... I know of another guy selling TL type-s but he refuses to get me better pics and he price of 1500 bucks, I still pester him every month seeing if what he does...

$1500 for TL-S wheels!?!?!? :shadycorn: Pick up my Volks on the cheap. Special Dragon OG price :giggle:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Yea with crappy cell phone pics.... I told him 300 bucks with the current pics and 600 with better pics and he refused both prices....lol

Chevarian113

LOL, I think if I get another set of wheels Carol is gonna murder me
Mine has just gotten used to my massive indecesiveness/want to change :shrug: lol
No, no I haven't... but what can I do when you're making money off what you buy.

JasonPA, this is a pain in the *** for flashing. I've never had any issues with flashing, but when I go to read, it doesn't give me the option to select CANbus like it used to, so no read-y. I definitely wouldn't flash without keeping the stock map, so it's on hold until I can reach Tactrix or Torqued Performance. I am super excited to flash, though. I would like to get a RSB and CAI when I know money is going to be stable again, til then, this will be the end of my modifying.

Ugh my head feels like this :banghead:
You should try doing that. I bet it'll feel better.

Off to find pants. :pimp:

k757

CT
This is for Jeffy

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
No, no I haven't... but what can I do when you're making money off what you buy.

JasonPA, this is a pain in the *** for flashing. I've never had any issues with flashing, but when I go to read, it doesn't give me the option to select CANbus like it used to, so no read-y. I definitely wouldn't flash without keeping the stock map, so it's on hold until I can reach Tactrix or Torqued Performance. I am super excited to flash, though. I would like to get a RSB and CAI when I know money is going to be stable again, til then, this will be the end of my modifying.

You should try doing that. I bet it'll feel better.

Off to find pants. :pimp:

Im lazy with ADD. Bad combo. Therefore I am happy I have an Accessport. Oh and an old car.

Jason, i.shopped around on the windshield. $198+ tax at GlassDoctor. Binswanger hasnt replied to my quote request.