Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Chevarian113

I'll get you a quote from Binswanger. I know people at about every glass provider with my job.

ECUflash is no different than the AP for reflashing. Once you install the definitions, it works with no issues. I just can't get the definitions for the new car. IMHO, it's easier than buying a whole new AP for a new car, at least this is only a simple file I need to download. AP is a waste of money to me. $500 for a user interface is wasted money. Romraider and ECUflash have been around and tested long enough to be reliable without issues.

Our system is down at work... again. This company needs to hire a new IT staff. It's always down.

Chevarian113

I would argue that!

Binswanger $195. I recommend them. They do good work and warranty their stuff very well. I had one jackass tell a client they weren't warrantied, but my rep fixed that. 425-9227, ask for Amy.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I'll get you a quote from Binswanger. I know people at about every glass provider with my job.

ECUflash is no different than the AP for reflashing. Once you install the definitions, it works with no issues. I just can't get the definitions for the new car. IMHO, it's easier than buying a whole new AP for a new car, at least this is only a simple file I need to download. AP is a waste of money to me. $500 for a user interface is wasted money. Romraider and ECUflash have been around and tested long enough to be reliable without issues.

Our system is down at work... again. This company needs to hire a new IT staff. It's always down.

I only got my AP because I won it at IAG last year :woot: , otherwise I would've went open source, or not even bought a WRX.

My phone broke so I won't be on much today, oh well.

Chevarian113

I just heard back from my buddy. We can only get the hook up on one cabin, but if we all pitch in on 2 cabins, it'll save us all a couple bucks. Want to work it that way? I'm working on the little details from him as well, so will get back to ya.

Chevarian113

Spoke to the tuner for my map, he said the 2011s use two different ROMs, and I must have the newer of the two. He is sending me the file I need. Stage 1 tonight, with any luck.