Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

clevrname

My car handle was better than a stock WRX. May not keep up because of the power differences but guarantee it doesn't have nearly the body roll

k757

CT
My car handle was better than a stock WRX. May not keep up because of the power differences but guarantee it doesn't have nearly the body roll
was just trying to antagonize you; I really have no idea what your car has

clevrname

was just trying to antagonize you; I really have no idea what your car has
Lol. :bighug: I was just telling dawn i wish I could detect sarcasm on the forum :love:. Either you or Jason PA need to take me for a ride. I don't have near the balls you guys do when it comes to that. Lol

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe

k757

CT
Lol. :bighug: I was just telling dawn i wish I could detect sarcasm on the forum :love:. Either you or Jason PA need to take me for a ride. I don't have near the balls you guys do when it comes to that. Lol
haha
JasonPA is insane, I don't have the guts to keep up with him... well maybe, we'll see

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Rich is cool.... ETF and his wife are also dragon regulars.... I know killboy has a purpose built evo for the dragon

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
ETF and his wife Jill are definitely going this year, Rich is till up in the air due to his bout with leukemia last year and he might be doing a track day in his E30 (the camera car that was following me in the night run video last year). The video above is taken from 8ccd IV from a turbo Si, he almost eats it early in the video, but Rich never puts a wheel wrong. This year will be crazy, being that I have a much faster and capable car, and I have more dragon experience.

Someone should've filmed the run on kelly drive a month ago :woot:, I took my neighbor for a ride last night on some local backroads last night and now he wants to come to the dragon to experience the madness, he's not driving though :giggle:

edit: WTF is wrong with youtube? the videos won't even load correctly.