Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Hmm. I thought the fronts were 19's on the car. You're right, to go from 21 to 22 is just wasted money. Did they upgrade that for the '11 model?

I can't tell you guys how stoked I am to go to the dragon this year. I've never done it with a group like this, but it should be fun. I am so ready for some curvy mountain roads. I think I'm going to go play around in my hometown where I know the roads real well to warm up a bit.

Dawn, suspension is where you need to put money right now, not power. That car needs help in that area more than anything.

The stock one is 21mm, I recall only the 08 had a 20mm, the 2.5i has a 19mm. The legacy had a 21mm stock fron and I saw no difference when I went to a 22mm, only in ride stiffness.

Dawn wasn't there to see my failed '09 Maxima-Dragon event. lots of power kept me hanging with the Si's overall due to the power let me catch back up coming out of the corners....and the Max had upgraded Stillen RSB and a strut tower brace.

HANDLING >>> power

That was a nice highway cruiser, not a backroad car by any means, I still remember when you had to pull over on our big cruise on Saturday, Connor and I were flying through that stretch, until we hit a slow car in front of us.

Who is this bootyluvr who enterith here.

Oh, and JasonPA, for the springs/ struts, I will upgrade next fall for sure. I don't have the cash to go that far. The goal next year is to sell stock wheels, get something a bit nicer, and coil overs, possibly.

I don't wanna spend the money now, I'm saving it for the dragon trip and my car insurance payment. I may be able to sneak some supertones on them but I'm not 100% decided if I wanna get them.

k757

CT
That was a nice highway cruiser, not a backroad car by any means, I still remember when you had to pull over on our big cruise on Saturday, Connor and I were flying through that stretch, until we hit a slow car in front of us.
No, the problem I had on the cruise was my nearly bald tires and damp/wet roads. The car got loose in two corners, so I pulled over and let everyone by as I had to slow down

k757

CT
KillBoy photos I bought. Full Size is 3456x2304

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
It doesn't rub going in a straight line. Now if someone used to driving RWD and AWD drives it and they're brain says "power through the backside of that U turn and fishtail it" forgetting the car is FWD, then it rubs. Bad.

clevrname

I was nervous enough rolling them definitely not gonna pull them. Just gonna raise the car up some.