Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

clevrname

only if they are cutting you a deal. remember that they will soon be plentiful
LOL, then everyone will have one and you will not be special

One bad part, Scion's are non-negotiable. There are 300 bucks mark-up on every one we get. Every 3 months, Scion sends an official to pull 6 random Scion sales, if you have cut the price on your Scion, you lose your license to sell scions since the brand was made on "pure price"

Granted I won't have to pay the processing fee or anything. We will just have to see how they end up pricing out.

Chevarian113

LOL. I'm jew. What can I say. I like Geoff, and don't mind paying a few bucks more becuase of his excellent service, but don't feel like paying the extra $8 when I can pick them up sometime. Hell, I should have bought them at Mach V. Oh well. Truth be told, I'll probably order a bunch of them at once.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
LOL. I'm jew. What can I say. I like Geoff, and don't mind paying a few bucks more becuase of his excellent service, but don't feel like paying the extra $8 when I can pick them up sometime. Hell, I should have bought them at Mach V. Oh well. Truth be told, I'll probably order a bunch of them at once.

Who is Geoff?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
LMAO! I hate mechanics!

Most chain shops like that are out to get everyone with unnecessary services. I do 95% of my own work, on my car and family's. If i had a tire mount / balance machine and an alignment rack I'd be set, and in business for myself :woot:

Chevarian113

FloppyNoodle

I'd kill someone.

Morning all!

Newell, do you still have a PC laptop? We can't get ecutune to download on the map. I want to try on a different computer. Think I'm going to try to find a local who has a Openport cable to make sure it's not my cable.
I can bring one home from work. We can also try it on the MAC and see how that goes. I saw that there was drivers and ecuflash for MAC.

Chevarian113

We tried downloading the version for MAC, but the link to download doesn't work. I'm afraid to ask Ryan to use his computer, so trying to find an alternative.

FloppyNoodle

We tried downloading the version for MAC, but the link to download doesn't work. I'm afraid to ask Ryan to use his computer, so trying to find an alternative.
I will bring one home from work. No issues, I will also try and load it on my MAC and see what happens. Do you have the TACTRIX in your car? I can swing by on the way home and grab it from you.

Chevarian113

No, it's at the apartment. See if you can get it to read your ECU. I can grab it on lunch, or maybe you can get it from Josh, whichever you prefer.

Chevarian113

... guess he's not at home. HAHA!

That reminds me, I invited a client up to Langley. I always talk to him about it (he keeps antagonizing me to buy an old 944 to race), so he may come join this week.