Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

clevrname

I did the dishes at the apartment, cleaned a little, then got bored with it and remember my coworker was off today, so figured i'd come in and do her shift.

clevrname

Circle track racing. If you can get on Youtube at work just type in Langley Speedway. They do a YouTube video of the action every week. People take their cars and race them around the track. It's entertaining to say the least.

I hope the loud *** supercharged k24 EK is there tonight. It's so loud, beast too. When it goes around the track the drivers side rear wheels always comes off the ground throughout the whole turn :giggle:

Chevarian113

To add to the drama of flashing, now my computer is crapping out. Noodle thinks the graphics card is going out.

On a lighter note, even though they're Corollas, yum!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I asked in the "What are you listening to?" thread but what's some good headphones (for computer use/Droid use). Remember I'm a cheap ***.. NO earbuds!!

Here is a picture of my current phones I use at the gym.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Motherfreaking son of b*tch....... Axles are in and the car is running perfect, minus the fact that the company I bought the struts from sent me the wrong freaking struts........

Chevarian113

Sorry to hear Nathan! That blows!

Aaaaaaaand, Jeff is back! HAHA! I use my stock earbuds when I run. Used to use some Sony wrap arounds that I loved, but the foam came apart, and I'm too cheap to buy new ones.