Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Im waiting to see if I'll get pulled over for the N1, cops in my area and pa troopers seem to give two shits about exhaust unless you're bumping the rev limiter right next to them

Marky Mark

Im waiting to see if I'll get pulled over for the N1, cops in my area and pa troopers seem to give two shits about exhaust unless you're bumping the rev limiter right next to them

I know what you mean. PA cops have never bothered me in my civic for the exhaust. i think they have jus given up cause so many vehicles have aftermarket exhausts and they are busy enough pulling people over for legit reasons.

Marky Mark

I really like this white hatch STi at leesport subaru. So damn sexy looking. I may even try and save a little longer to maybe try for an STi.

Chevarian113

Mmmm. White and red.

Cabin is officially booked. I'm counting on Newell dawn Josh and I in my cabin, with a chance of scattered jeff. Haven't heard from Zulu, but I'll bring an air mattress.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
thats sad Nathan.

Yea, pulling away from a light, shifted at 4K, shifted again at 4K then got a mirror full of lights with the cops wanting to know how stupid was I to race a cop and that my exhaust is not legal... I had to hold back laughter and tell him that I don't have a exhaust and 4K in about normal shifting for my car, it has no balls...lol

Mmmm. White and red.

Cabin is officially booked. I'm counting on Newell dawn Josh and I in my cabin, with a chance of scattered jeff. Haven't heard from Zulu, but I'll bring an air mattress.

I know that I am crashing in JasonPA's cabin if he is still cool that...

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Yea, pulling away from a light, shifted at 4K, shifted again at 4K then got a mirror full of lights with the cops wanting to know how stupid was I to race a cop and that my exhaust is not legal... I had to hold back laughter and tell him that I don't have a exhaust and 4K in about normal shifting for my car, it has no balls...lol

yes, I'll have 4 then, room for one more comfortably.

Marky Mark

Lol dumb cop.

Chevarian113

Seems like we've got the cabins worked out just fine. I got the same model as you, Jason. It's def their best deal, considering it has cable and such. I think I am going to bring a charcoal grill with me, btw. Maybe grill some stuff up one night.