Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

k757

CT
ricer leads the way. I don't want to be right behind him on the drives as his borrowed ricefest will kill my GoPro vids :giggle:

clevrname

Imma get a Go Power exhaust with a Skunk 2 Megapower header and drown out all your sounds with the slowest car there :giggle:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Cats?

Meow.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Imma get a Go Power exhaust with a Skunk 2 Megapower header and drown out all your sounds with the slowest car there :giggle:

The hell you say. Why do you want to create a fartbox?

P.S. Yous wanna go git tacos at El Tapatio later? Cheap and güd füd.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Nathan's cut-out > skunk2

I might actually not have the cut-out this year. Since I am lowering the car, and right now the piping is all rusted and I actually have a small hole in one of the pipe. I am just thinking of removing all of it and replacing it with a pipe. I something else I wanna do with the exhaust, but I don't have the money of even sure I want to have a cut-out I rarely use it...

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I might actually not have the cut-out this year. Since I am lowering the car, and right now the piping is all rusted and I actually have a small hole in one of the pipe. I am just thinking of removing all of it and replacing it with a pipe. I something else I wanna do with the exhaust, but I don't have the money of even sure I want to have a cut-out I rarely use it...

squidmaster special exhaust

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I'm so hungree. :bunny:

I am cooking some chicken on the grill and having some green beans...

squidmaster special exhaust

LOL... I want to get rid one of the resonator's and use the Hushpower as the resonator but further up in the pipe and 2.25 inch pipe from the cat-back and add the cut-out near the rear tire and then some pipe from the cut-out dumping out in front of the rear tire....