Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Chevarian113

Slight hiccup in wheels fix0red. 6 week delay my ***. Found a vendor with them in stock.

Please keep all douochecanoes out of our runs. I don't mind a n00b, but a n00b that tries to keep up with a vet is annoying. I know the limits of my abilities.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
a noob is alright if he knows the limit of his car.....

And I know about hiccup's, I am getting a refund for my struts and getting them somewhere else which sucks cause they where the cheapest....

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I really pissed off one of the dragon attendees last year, primarily because he thought he could run with faster cars, primarily Rich in his BMW and me. He was upset because I told him that we would go first on the skyway. He retorted with "aww man but your cars stink!", I politely told him that it's alright because he won't be keeping up with us for very long :giggle:, I don't think he's coming this year

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
No he meant that they literally stink, his (Rich's BMW) car had no cats on it :giggle:

he was notorious for trying to drive as fast as everyone else and crossing the double yellow as a result from it.

k757

CT
we are all speechless from the ricerfest you are bolting on, especially after all the crap you gave Natey.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
we are all speechless from the ricerfest you are bolting on, especially after all the crap you gave Natey.

actually it's only for the dragon, Im gonna take it back off soon after and probably give it back to Nate or sell it. I may be moving away soon and might have to sell some car stuff.