Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
If you sit on the porch of some of the cabins yu can use the interwebs

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Everyone is always making fun of Jeff... Blah!

If Keith drives the Dragon like he drives his auto-x runs then I will be fine and not get sick ;) :giggle:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Everyone makes fun of Jeff because we love the Jeff. Jeff is our mascot.

k757

CT
So Paul (Texas guy) and I are going to bedoing a driving tour tomorrow. We'll be back for the Subie arrivals.

Everyone is always making fun of Jeff... Blah!

If Keith drives the Dragon like he drives his auto-x runs then I will be fine and not get sick ;) :giggle:
see Jeffy, autoX is a different beast than the dragon. If you mess on on the auto-x, you kill a couple of cones. If you mess up on the dragon, you propel yourself off a cliff, Evil Kanevil style. ok, now that I've said that, you're going for a day ride with me. ;)

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Means I know everyone loves me. I don't drive as slow as they all think tho.

I know this. I told them you already managed to get me a bit :nervous: that time you went hog wild on those curvy roads near wher you live kinda sorta.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I know this. I told them you already managed to get me a bit :nervous: that time you went hog wild on those curvy roads near wher you live kinda sorta.

a bit barfy? that's because I know the roads. I will go back and forth on the dragon while you all are sleeping to get practice! :D

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Jeff, you can ride with me only can I drive your car because mine sucks on on ramps.