Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I'm not driving behind the civics again. Even my **** suspension won't keep me from flying up their asses AGAIN. I was miserable behind them in the Z.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Nathan: In all seriousness.. I'm not a fan of night driving.. If I had some STi headlights *cough* *cough* :giggle: then it might be a different story :giggle:

k757

CT
:popcorn: This is getting interesting.....

Jeff should do a day and night run and say if he can stay at the speed limit...
I think if Jeff has someone to follow, who will drive at a speed that he can follow (to regulate his speed) he'll get the hang of it quickly.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I think if Jeff has someone to follow, who will drive at a speed that he can follow (to regulate his speed) he'll get the hang of it quickly.

Then get him behind my *** because the Titanic couldn't maneuver and neither can the Landshark.

k757

CT
I'm not driving behind the civics again. Even my **** suspension won't keep me from flying up their asses AGAIN. I was miserable behind them in the Z.
I think when the sat. cruise is about to go, all the subies should leave before them :giggle:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Nathan: In all seriousness.. I'm not a fan of night driving.. If I had some STi headlights *cough* *cough* :giggle: then it might be a different story :giggle:

Nor am I but I still have done it both with stock headlights and my pnp hid's....

So who is gonna volunteer.....

If I go with Civics again, I am staying in front of all the a-holes not running a cat, having a 12 hr headache sucks.....

k757

CT
heading to bed, gotta get up and wash the car as it has Hurricane rain, auto-x dust caked on and tropical storm rain. Needs to be shiny for the pro photographers tomorrow. See some of you tomorrow night

If you have GPS, keep a eye on that and a eye on the road...
I did the GPS thing my first two times. it helped some but gotta be careful to look at the road 99% of the time. On some spots, the GPS "loses" you and thinks you are in the river (seriously!)