Body Style
Coupe
HOpefully you're having a good MOrning.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
HOpefully you're having a good MOrning.

Every MOrning is a GOod MOrning! :D I'm alive. Last day Of the WOrk week! :dance:

Hai. I've always been an early riser.

I'm a morning person but if given the chance to sleep in I usually do. After getting up around 5:45am during the week for work and going to bed after midnight it catches up to me.. So I'm in bed pretty early Friday nights and then awake pretty early Saturday mornings lol

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Every MOrning is a GOod MOrning! :D I'm alive. Last day Of the WOrk week! :dance:

I'm a morning person but if given the chance to sleep in I usually do. After getting up around 5:45am during the week for work and going to bed after midnight it catches up to me.. So I'm in bed pretty early Friday nights and then awake pretty early Saturday mornings lol

Jeff, you need to hang around us more.

clevrname

I did all my packing last night. This morning was a mad scramble to straighten up the apartment and make sure everything was good, since the roommate is gone until Tuesday. Didn't want to come back to the trash stinking up the place on Sunday :barf: It was kinda ridiculous the amount of scrambling I was doing through there this morning.

FloppyNoodle

I did all my packing last night. This morning was a mad scramble to straighten up the apartment and make sure everything was good, since the roommate is gone until Tuesday. Didn't want to come back to the trash stinking up the place on Sunday :barf: It was kinda ridiculous the amount of scrambling I was doing through there this morning.
Should of put all his dirty dishes in his bathtub and closed the door.

clevrname

Josh, remind me not to piss you off.

The main reason is Ryan NEVER does his own dishes. It's a constant thing, so that is why he said to do it. However, he did run the dishwasher (imagine that) I just didn't empty it. lol.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm not good with names... Who was the guy that came to the Mach V meet? And ate with us at Chili's? I thought that was a Ryan.. maybe not? :think: