Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Josh, the stereo is completely dead. No sound. No screen. The buttons are frozen blue/white and the screen glows black. I think I'm done with pioneer.

clevrname

Dawn, okie dokie! I think the one I have is an eclipse. I'm gonna text Aaron and tell him you're going to use it until you can get a new one.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I remember having to be really sneaky to change my oil in my old apartment complex in Colorado. They never paid too much attention, but I would pull the car in forward, lift it and have a neighbor park just next to me so nobody could tell unless they looked at the pitch of the car. Got away with it every time.

My old complex I could pull that off but where I am at now, I have neighbors that ***** to the office if I am out there wiping my wheels off and the worse part is they lie to the office that I am blasting vulgar music, smoking more than cigarettes, littering the parking lot, spraying stuff on the asphalt thats staining it..... etc...

Marky Mark

My old complex I could pull that off but where I am at now, I have neighbors that ***** to the office if I am out there wiping my wheels off and the worse part is they lie to the office that I am blasting vulgar music, smoking more than cigarettes, littering the parking lot, spraying stuff on the asphalt thats staining it..... etc...

Thats really homo.

Chevarian113

Dawn, okie dokie! I think the one I have is an eclipse. I'm gonna text Aaron and tell him you're going to use it until you can get a new one.

word! If you need help installing, I can add it to the list of to-dos this weekend. I am going to try to get my sub up and running tonight or tomorrow. Most everything is ready to go, just need to get the harness out of storage to hook it up.

Chevarian113

Nothing worse than having bad neighbors. Although, if you were spraying my parking space and smokin weed in my parkinglot, I'd call the cops on you too. Maybe you should quit!! Loser! (I keeeed, I keeeed).

Where's Jeff-fa-fa-fa?

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
They think that cause your paying 1K+ for rent you get to be a privileged bunch of winy bastards.... Luckily for most of my immediate neighbors are cool and know and don't care what I do in the parking lot and of course the maintenance personal know me quite well and don't say anything to me.....lol

Marky Mark

And dogs like to lick antifreeze. so if you have dogs or your neighbors have dogs and your car springs a leak don't let them out near it. They don't run too good on antifreeze.

Chevarian113

And dogs like to lick antifreeze. so if you have dogs or your neighbors have dogs and your car springs a leak don't let them out near it. They don't run too good on antifreeze.

Sure way to rid the common ground of doggy droppings. That **** ticks me off (pun intended)! :dog:

clevrname

Went ahead and did the S-Drives. Seems like they have good wear on them for being summer tires. Some people were getting 30k plus out of them. And I got them for 440 shipped!

k757

CT
sounds like time to have a dozen WRX/STI pull in and hang out.

They think that cause your paying 1K+ for rent you get to be a privileged bunch of winy bastards.... Luckily for most of my immediate neighbors are cool and know and don't care what I do in the parking lot and of course the maintenance personal know me quite well and don't say anything to me.....lol
I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was only paying $1k (ish) for rent. (I'm at $1800) $1k where i live, and you are in the ghetto.

Imagine having an $800 extra/month to spend on any car(s) that you want... (sigh)

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Like I said I am on my second season and they are about half worn and I know how I love for corners......LOL

I am gonna order another set next year or Conti DW's

Chevarian113

I was able to find a good place around here just over a grand. It's a diamond in the rough for this area. Anything else comparable is 1200+. I may buy next year, but not sure yet. I hope to be starting my business around the time my lease ends, so maybe I'll just rent an office and sleep in it, LOL!