Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I know I'm going to have this car for a while because its a year later and it still confuses the hell out of me. This is the longest I've ever gone without really knowing a car. This thing reduces me to dumb chick status on a regular basis. :facepalm:

clevrname

I know i'm going to have mine for a while becuase i'm upside down in negative equity :giggle:

JK as much as I talk about wanting something else, it would be hard for me to get rid of this car. I've grown to love it which is something i've never done with another car. Hence this being the 9th one lol

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
This is the first car I bought new, I plan on keeping it awhile. Just needs some sound out the back pipes :woot:

What updates and OS Jason PA

IDK what update, windows xp. May have to reinstall windows. Cant even get in safe mode.

Chevarian113

In my search for potential candidates for new cars, I came to the conclusion that I don't want to go outside of Subaru simply because I know the things so well. I know what to expect from the cars and the other owners out there. We seem to have a very select few group types, and I like that. I miss my Subaru hippies though.

k757

CT
In my search for potential candidates for new cars, I came to the conclusion that I don't want to go outside of Subaru simply because I know the things so well. I know what to expect from the cars and the other owners out there. We seem to have a very select few group types, and I like that. I miss my Subaru hippies though.
subaru baja turbo.... it's rightly quick

Chevarian113

LOL! Was considering picking up a beater to race. It would be 80's model or so. Something I could get for 4 grand in good to decent shape. Found a few things outside of Subaru, but really would prefer a t-leg, XT6, or RX turbo.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I still wanna get a miata or s2k to really have fun with, modding the suspension on the wrx any further is really a waste of money.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe

hey Justin! Thanks.:)

LOL! Was considering picking up a beater to race. It would be 80's model or so. Something I could get for 4 grand in good to decent shape. Found a few things outside of Subaru, but really would prefer a t-leg, XT6, or RX turbo.

Just live vicariously through my antics with the beast baby. :D

Chevarian113

My intentions isn't really to have something super fast or top notch in any way, it's more to not care if I hit a wall so I can just learn to let loose and have fun.

I will have to live without for a while I feel. This hobby won't be realized for a long time. I just don't have the spare cash.