Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Will you still have the WRX this weekend or are you going to have the RX8.. If you have the RX8 you need to park away from all of us :giggle:

Have a few thousand to spare?? I'll need a nice downpayment, recaro time!! :dancing:

joking aside; how many of you Subaru bros / bro-ettes are definitely up for the cabin at fontana?? I wanna reserve it soon, just got my approval from work

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Nate is bringing his woman :giggle: , thats why Im not riding in his car, all the loud annoying noises will drive me nuts , and Im not only referring to the exhaust.

Jeff, I can sell you my car! soon you might need a wagon

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Wow....I need to get my hipwaders on to walk thru the bullcrap......LOL

I will be there Sat, still in the Civic thou. The dealer in NJ that had the LGT wagon called me back seeing if I still wanna trade... I do but lets talk money. Without getting into details I would still have to pay 6 grand which is about 3 grand more than I wanna spend so its not gonna happen...

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Nate is bringing his woman :giggle: , thats why Im not riding in his car, all the loud annoying noises will drive me nuts , and Im not only referring to the exhaust.

Jeff, I can sell you my car! soon you might need a wagon

His woman? The ghetto chick from Ocean City?

I might need a wagon? :confused:

I will be there Sat, still in the Civic thou. The dealer in NJ that had the LGT wagon called me back seeing if I still wanna trade... I do but lets talk money. Without getting into details I would still have to pay 6 grand which is about 3 grand more than I wanna spend so its not gonna happen...

At least your coming! :woot:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Not much (besides work) it's almost lunch time tho!

Co-workers want me to go out for lunch but I don't feel like going... meh

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
So is he driving down to Westminster to pick her up or is she meeting us up in Philly? Is she bringing her "friend"?

I've been to a few Civic meets where I was the only Subaru and I didn't care. I'm there to chat with friends/other car people and check out the cars! :D

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
So is he driving down to Westminster to pick her up or is she meeting us up in Philly? Is she bringing her "friend"?

I've been to a few Civic meets where I was the only Subaru and I didn't care. I'm there to chat with friends/other car people and check out the cars! :D

He's probably driving to get her lol :cracks whip: