Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
NO!

Maybe our definitions of "ghetto" are different... lol

Jeff, they must be. Come down here and you'll get to see ghetto galore. Or maybe you should head south into inner city Baltimore more often because THAT is ghetto. There is nothing remotely ghetto about Ashley. She's a party girl and that has nothing to do with ghetto.

I'm seriously fed up with a) the misuse of the word "ghetto"and b) its relation to someone who is clearly not.

FloppyNoodle

Jeff, they must be. Come down here and you'll get to see ghetto galore. Or maybe you should head south into inner city Baltimore more often because THAT is ghetto. There is nothing remotely ghetto about Ashley. She's a party girl and that has nothing to do with ghetto.

I'm seriously fed up with a) the misuse of the word "ghetto"and b) its relation to someone who is clearly not.
Dawn just went ghetto......

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face

Jeff has been sheltered all his life.

I find "party girls" highly annoying, but she's nowhere near ghetto